2009年5月3日星期日

My New Life Will Coming Soon......

This few days I quite bored. I don't know what can I do, and what should I do.....2 weeks ago, I decided go to Miri on June and start my new life over there, but after that I realised I can't do that, because I not yet go around other places and try the new life style. I know I still young, I still can do what I wanna do. I scared I'll regret if this time direct go to Miri. At least I want to spend my time with my friends and try to find out my career too. I don't want just be a housewife and don't know what is happening around the world....hopefully I was chose a right way and made a right decision.God bless me! a-men.....

p/s : I will move to KL help my uncle at his beauty company!hope everything will go smooth....

没有评论:

发表评论